Spring is here, which means longer days and outdoor activities! It feels good to be able to get outside after a year of lockdowns, so I’m starting a class that offers just that.
- When: Monday, May 3-Friday, May 28 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Where: Outside! At 661 Dovercourt Avenue
- Price: $30 per class, prepaid for the month
- Format: Small group (2-4 people per class); circuit-training
- Equipment needed: Yourself and a yoga mat (if you don’t like sitting on the grass)
These outdoor classes are great for people who want to get stronger and feel better about their bodies while getting outside to enjoy the warm weather. The classes are for small groups only, so you’ll get the individual attention you need to keep your form on point, just like you would one-on-one. You also get the opportunity to make friends and be supported by multiple people during workouts – not just me! You get the best of both worlds: lots of attention and support from your peers.
You’ll be doing circuit training with one person per station. Circuit training is one of the most efficient ways to train and helps you feeling fit and fabulous within a few workouts. Plus, you get to be in the fresh air with lots of space to move so you can feel safe during your workouts.
If you’re looking to improve your confidence and get stronger, more flexible, and more fit, be sure to sign up for these outdoor classes by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Posted by Burke