We don’t do diets because we feel that they are only temporary and don’t work well with exercise programs. My strategy is structured based on individual needs to keep you consistent. As an expert coach, it is my job to give you feedback, make adjustments to your program, and help keep you accountable. I want to make sure that the approach I use can fit into your daily nutritional practices and work well with your exercise program. All of my programs are customized to your skill level, motivation, goals, and time availability. I offer nutrition coaching through an online platform called ProCoach and I offer individualized nutrition coaching.
See how easy it is to incorporate good nutrition into your lifestyle:
Individualized Nutrition Coaching
It is almost impossible to achieve meaningful body transformation using exercise alone. Usually, people exercise for only 2 to 6 hours per week. The 162 other hours in the week have the most direct impact on a person’s levels of body fat or lean body mass. Let me help influence your nutrition habits to create meaningful change in less time than you think. Nutrition coaching can be used as a complement to your personal training sessions, or you may sign up for nutrition coaching alone.
I am very pleased to offer nutrition coaching as a certified Precision Nutrition Level 2 Coach. As a certified Precision Nutrition Coach, and a trainer with 12 years in the fitness industry, I have a background in the science of nutrition and in the intricacies of coaching. I can coach you through implementing simple strategies to modify your diet and lifestyle so that you can achieve sustainable results.
ProCoach is an online tool developed by the experts at Precision Nutrition for their wildly successful fat loss program, the Lean Eating Coaching Program. ProCoach offers nutrition information, habit formation, progress tracking, and most importantly, allows me to coach you on a daily basis towards your fat loss goals. I have combined the ProCoach platform with my exercise coaching services to help you attain the best results possible through a complete exercise and nutrition package.
Sign in anywhere and have access to your coach any time!
This is how ProCoach works:
- Every day, you receive short, easy to follow lessons designed to help you establish healthy lifestyle habits and keep you on track. They are fun and quick to read.
- Every month, you receive a one hour coaching session at my studio or on Skype.
- Every month, I create a custom exercise program for you to follow on your own.
- Every day, I am available to monitor your progress and to help you with every step.
I am a certified Precision Nutrition Professional who completed a grueling 12-month program in nutrition coaching and acquired a license to use the ProCoach platform. I will be checking on you every step of the way. Precision Nutrition, the developers of the platform, are industry leaders in body transformation who have effectively coached over 45,000 clients to more than 900,000 pounds of weight lost.
The ProCoach technology and curriculum gives you a program that really works. It integrates change psychology, metabolic physiology, and nutrient biochemistry into a program that busy people like you can use to get unbeatable results.
There are two things that I love about this new program. I love being able to offer coaching daily, so that my clients are reminded to continue their healthy habits in their busy lives, and not just when they are in the studio with me. I also love the cost. ProCoach allows me to reach out to more people, delivering personal service at a cost that people can truly afford. For only $179 per month, you’ll receive access to the ProCoach software, a face-to-face monthly coaching session and personalized fitness program to follow, and daily access to me by email or phone to smooth out any bumps that you might encounter.
Contact me and I’ll help you get started right away!
How much is nutrition coaching?
- One hour session is $120
- Half hour session is $60
- $180 per month for my online service ProCoach
How many sessions do I need to buy?
- After the first session I will have an idea on how long it will take, and how often you will need to see me, to get to your goals. I will try to accommodate every budget. You can prepay for sessions or pay as you go. I want every client to feel comfortable when making a financial investment with my nutrition coaching service, so there’s no need to buy big packages and you can get refunded for any sessions that you don’t use at any time.
How frequently do I need to come in?
- The ideal frequency varies from person to person. Usually clients have already hired me for personal training. In this case we use about 20 minutes on average per week for nutrition coaching. Others prefer just to do only nutrition coaching. If this is the case, I recommend doing the ProCoach program. It is possible to only do in person nutrition coaching sessions, in this case, I usually see clients bi-weekly or monthly for 1 hour.
If I buy more sessions is it cheaper?
- I do not have deals if you buy more sessions.
How much is the first consultation
- I do not charge for the first consultation. I like to let you know what to expect before you invest any money. We can make a plan to suit your needs and budget.
What is the best nutrition plan for weight loss?
- The short answer? Any plan you can stick with for as long as it’s going to take. Beware of any diet that promises rapid weight loss (and expects you to consume fewer than 1000 calories per day); although you may lose a few pounds in the beginning, chances are you’ll be unable to stick to it long term. When it comes to weight loss, slow, steady and sustainable are key.