We don’t do diets because we feel that they are only temporary and don’t work well with exercise programs. My strategy is structured based on individual needs to keep you consistent. As an expert coach, it is my job to give you feedback, make adjustments to your program, and help keep you accountable. I want to make sure that the approach I use can fit into your daily nutritional practices and work well with your exercise program. All of my programs are customized to your skill level, motivation, goals, and time availability. I offer nutrition coaching through individualized nutrition coaching.
See how easy it is to incorporate good nutrition into your lifestyle:
Individualized Nutrition Coaching
It is almost impossible to achieve meaningful body transformation using exercise alone. Usually, people exercise for only 2 to 6 hours per week. The 162 other hours in the week have the most direct impact on a person’s levels of body fat or lean body mass. Let me help influence your nutrition habits to create meaningful change in less time than you think. Nutrition coaching can be used as a complement to your personal training sessions, or you may sign up for nutrition coaching alone.
I am very pleased to offer nutrition coaching as a certified Precision Nutrition Level 2 Coach. As a certified Precision Nutrition Coach, and a trainer with 12 years in the fitness industry, I have a background in the science of nutrition and in the intricacies of coaching. I can coach you through implementing simple strategies to modify your diet and lifestyle so that you can achieve sustainable results.
Contact me and I’ll help you get started right away!
How much is nutrition coaching?
- One hour session is $100
- Half hour session is $60
How many sessions do I need to buy?
- After the first session I will have an idea on how long it will take, and how often you will need to see me, to get to your goals. I will try to accommodate every budget. You can prepay for sessions or pay as you go. I want every client to feel comfortable when making a financial investment with my nutrition coaching service, so there’s no need to buy big packages and you can get refunded for any sessions that you don’t use at any time.
How frequently do I need to come in?
- The ideal frequency varies from person to person. Usually clients have already hired me for personal training. In this case we use about 20 minutes on average per week for nutrition coaching. Others prefer just to do only nutrition coaching. If this is the case, I recommend doing the ProCoach program. It is possible to only do in person nutrition coaching sessions, in this case, I usually see clients bi-weekly or monthly for 1 hour.
If I buy more sessions is it cheaper?
- I do not have deals if you buy more sessions.
How much is the first consultation
- I do not charge for the first consultation. I like to let you know what to expect before you invest any money. We can make a plan to suit your needs and budget.
What is the best nutrition plan for weight loss?
- The short answer? Any plan you can stick with for as long as it’s going to take. Beware of any diet that promises rapid weight loss (and expects you to consume fewer than 1000 calories per day); although you may lose a few pounds in the beginning, chances are you’ll be unable to stick to it long term. When it comes to weight loss, slow, steady and sustainable are key.