I would like to welcome you to a new way for you to workout. If you are like most people, you have probably tried countless times to exercise on your own and were not able to keep it up, either from lack of motivation, injury or not getting the results you are expecting to see. Exercise does not have to be stressful, in fact, it can be an enjoyable experience.
Your health is your greatest asset and is always worth the investment. If you are still reading this page, I know you want to improve your fitness levels and have a healthier body. I can help you on your journey, by instructing and guiding you in exercise and nutrition. I have, at my disposal, the best tools in the industry to keep you on track and motivated. As personal trainer my role is more than instructing a workout. I have a personal responsibility to be a coach, a mentor, an exercise specialist, and to give nutritional guidance on how to live a healthier lifestyle.
You are willing to put your time, effort and money into a fitness program and you deserve to get the very best. I have dedicated my whole career to this profession since 2003. I have taken many certifications and am still very passionate to learn more. I consider it my responsibility to engage in ongoing learning to ensure that I can give you an excellent experience.
I would like to welcome you to my studio for a free consultation. This way you can get to know me and what I have to offer without making a financial commitment. From there you can decide whether or not this is a good fit for you.
“Leave each sessions feeling lighter, more balanced and energized.”
Do you ever look at how easily children move and wonder how that could have possibly been you? I get it; I’ve definitely felt stiffness in my muscles and my joints suffered from it, which made me move more slowly, with less agility. Then I found Precision Muscle Conditioning (PMC)™.
PMC is an exercise-based rehabilitation method that improves your body’s symmetry, literally balancing your body’s muscles. The result? Free, unrestricted movement.
PMC is the best tool I have to identify and strengthen your body’s weakened or inefficient muscles. It helps develop your muscles in a balanced way, so you’re able to do daily activities, physical activities, and sports without hurting yourself. PMC is holistic; it works your entire body, taking into account what your body’s been through. A big part the method involves getting to know your personal health history and physical activity profile to develop a customized program. Your program is designed only for you.
For more information about PMC, please visit the Precision Muscle Conditioning website.
How do sessions usually start?
- Every session starts off with a consultation. This helps me understand what needs to be done and also gives the client an idea on what to expect. After the consultation we then proceed to the assessment – Precision Muscle Conditioning -PMC.
Is PMC Physiotherapy?
- No, PMC is not Physiotherapy. PMC is an exercise rehabilitation system that compliments the muscular system. A certified PMC instructor does not treat pain. He or she looks at the body as a whole and uses the muscular system to strengthen the whole body instead of treating the area that has pain. As a result, some clients have reported that they feel less pain, are more flexible and are stronger. This also helps build the foundations of the fitness plan that I would provide for you.
How frequently do I need to come in?
- The ideal frequency varies from person to person. Some clients will not have to do PMC and can go strait into a fitness program, others will be recommend to do PMC to help get them started on the right track. This will ensure that you will not have any problems while exercising and get the best results. For PMC typically it takes 3 to 6 sessions to get the body stable enough to start a physical activity program. After that clients usually start once or twice each week. Many of my weekly clients reduce their frequency to bi-weekly or even monthly once they’ve demonstrated the ability to consistently get to the gym and progress their exercises as recommended.
How much is personal training?
- One hour session is $110
- 45min session $90
- Half hour session is $65
How many sessions do I need to buy?
- After the first session I will have an idea on how long it will take, and how often you will need to see me, to get to your goals. I will try to accommodate every budget. You can prepay for sessions or pay as you go. I want every client to feel comfortable when making a financial investment with personal training, so there’s no need to buy big personal training packages and you can get refunded for any sessions that you don’t use at any time.
How frequently do I need to come in?
- The ideal frequency varies from person to person. Are you just getting started with exercise and healthy eating? Do you need regular motivation and support? Do you have an injury that you’re working through? Usually clients start once or twice each week. Many of my weekly clients reduce their frequency of personal training sessions to bi-weekly or even monthly once they’ve demonstrated the ability to consistently get to the gym and progress their exercises as recommended.
How quickly will I see the results of my training?
- Expect to feel the results of your training sooner than you see them. Most people who start a new exercise program and are consistent in getting their workouts done typically report improvements in sleep, mood and energy levels within two to three weeks. Changes in body composition often take longer to notice; the more consistent you are with your workouts and the closer you adhere to your nutrition plan, the sooner the results will become noticeable (to you and to others too!). My programs are designed to be sustainable and are not quick fixes. To me, the best program is one that you can stick with for a really long time.
If I buy more sessions is it cheaper?
- I do not have deals if you buy more sessions.
Can I just get a program?
- Yes you can, in fact, I encourage all my clients to be more independent. Being a good coach is figuring out what strategies work best for you. There is no additional cost to getting a program, it is included with the hourly rate. I can create and teach the program during the session, then send it to you by email or print it out.
Can you work with people who have had injuries?
- I can work with people who are injured or recovering from an injury. One of the successful tools I use for injures is PMC – Precision Muscle Conditioning™. It is an exercise-based rehabilitation method that helps identify and strengthen your body’s weakened or inefficient muscles. PMC helps develop the optimum amount of muscular support so that daily activities, physical activities and sports do not overload certain areas of the body more than others, putting you out of balance and at risk of injury.
Do you work with other therapists?
- I know when to refer out if needed. I do have a Physiotherapist that I work with on a regular basis and I am always willing to work with your preferred therapist.
How much is the first consultation?
- I do not charge for the first consultation. I like to let you know what to expect before you invest any money. I will always make a plan to suitable to your needs and budget.
What exercises are best for weight loss?
- It is important for you to know that if you are looking to lose weight, you have to make sure that you are willing to work on your nutrition and lifestyle. Some people who start the exercise don’t change their regular eating habits and in this case they don’t lose weight. When you start an exercise program is very important that you do look at your nutrition and lifestyle to get the best results.