Small Group Training
This program is for people who are interested in getting stronger and feeling more confident about their bodies. This setting offers the individual attention you may need to exercise effectively and provides access to all of same training tools that I use with my one-on-one clients. The program is based on circuit-training.
In this small group setting we will develop a strong sense of community. Your motivation will grow knowing that you have friends willing to help influence and support you to be stronger. Unlike exercise classes, your community will be the same every workout and every person in this group will be close to the same fitness levels.
Through this specially designed program you expect to see the following results:
- Improve confidence
- Muscle toning and definition
- Increase muscle density
- Increase bone density
- Better balance
- Cardiovascular improvements
- Flexibility improvements
- Reduced stiffness or pain
- Fat loss “provided you are willing to work on your nutrition”
- A pleasurable exercise experience
- Groups of 4 people
- Private personal training studio
- $150 for 6 weeks
- Once per week
- 30 minute workouts
Can I start my own group?
- Yes, in fact, it is encouraged. When you are working out with friends it becomes much easier to stay motivated. Instead of thinking of coming in for a workout you can look at it as an opportunity to chat with some old friends.
Can you find a group for me?
- Yes, I can find a group that would work for you and your fitness level. I have the clientele to either start up a new group or at least put you on the waiting list.
Can I book a consultation with you first?
- Yes and it is encouraged. I would like to get to know you a bit first before you start the program. I would like to welcome you to a free 30 minute consultation.